Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer 2011



Dean and I finally took a trip (for one day, he's been busy with work) and went to Cedar Breaks. I'm going to teach him to take a vacation by hook or crook. This summer I went to Seattle, spent several days in Salt Lake City with family and kept on the go. When you have a husband who works all the time, you finally go by yourself. He's promising to go with me this Fall on a trip and a few other day trips. Ya Suuuure, we'll see! Here he is sitting in the giant chair outside the Chevron in Beaver Utah on our way to Cedar Breaks.


When we arrived I saw him decompress in a big way. Just a few days before he had said, "I've got to get away from work or I'm gonna die!" Red Flag. So off we went and it was worth it.










No comments:

Post a Comment